Pace Center For Girls
- Pace Center For Girls's student population of 36 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pace Center For Girls's student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2728 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Orange School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Beta Grades: 6-12 | 102 students
4680 Lake Underhill Rd
Orlando, FL 32807
(407)277-1942 1.1 6-12 102
- Orlando Central Florida Leadership Academy Charter Grades: 6-12 | 238 students
427 N Primrose Dr
Orlando, FL 32803
(407)480-2352 1.1 6-12 238
- Orlando Colonial High School Grades: 9-12 | 3488 students
6100 Oleander Dr
Orlando, FL 32807
(407)482-6300 1.6 9-12 3488
- Orlando Glenridge Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1511 students
2900 Upper Park Rd
Orlando, FL 32814
(407)623-1415 1.6 6-8 1511
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.