Pacific Avenue - Early Bird Preschool
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||24:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
- The school district of Pacific Avenue - Early Bird Preschool is Glendale Unified School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Glendale Unified School District's student population of 26,052 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $10,850 in this district is less than the state average of $11,049. The district revenue/student has grown by 10% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,250 is less than the state average of $11,340. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|School District Name||Glendale Unified School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||26,052||1,585|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$284 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$268 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$10,850||$11,049|
|District Spending / Student||$10,250||$11,340|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glendale Jewel City Community Day Grades: 7-10 | 3 students
440 W. Lomita
Glendale, CA 91206
(818)241-3111 0.0 7-10 3
- Glendale Thomas Edison Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 884 students
435 S. Pacific Ave.
Glendale, CA 91204
(818)241-1807 0.1 K-6 884
- Glendale odore Roosevelt Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 770 students
222 E. Acacia Ave.
Glendale, CA 91206
(818)242-6845 0.6 6-8 770
- Glendale Horace Mann Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 661 students
501 E. Acacia Ave.
Glendale, CA 91205
(818)246-2421 0.8 K-5 661
- Glendale Columbus Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 599 students
425 W. Milford St.
Glendale, CA 91203
(818)242-7722 0.9 K-5 599
Nearby Homes for Sale
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.