Page Elementary School
- Page Elementary School's student population of 98 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Page Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ND)|
|Overall School Rank||#156 out of 450 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Page 80 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hope Hope High School Grades: 7-12 | 65 students
100 Bates Ave
Hope, ND 58046
(701)945-2473 13.1 7-12 65
- Buffalo West Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 76 students
400 Dakota Ave Nw
Buffalo, ND 58011
(701)633-5183 16.4 PK-3 76
- Tower City Maple Valley High School Grades: 7-12 | 95 students
Tower City, ND 58071
(701)749-2570 16.6 7-12 95
- Tower City Wheatland Colony School Grades: K-8 | 5 students
3361 134th Ave Se
Tower City, ND 58071
(701)749-5310 16.7 K-8 5
- Blanchard Spruce Lane Colony School Grades: K-8 | 7 students
15750 6th St Se
Blanchard, ND 58009
(701)636-2191 18.6 K-8 7
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.