Palms Elementary School
- Palms Elementary School's student population of 234 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||234 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Palms Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#391 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||East China School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fair Haven Francois Maconce Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 295 students
6300 Church Rd
Fair Haven, MI 48023
(586)725-0284 3.1 K-5 295
- Fair Haven Anchor Bay High School Grades: 9-12 | 1925 students
6319 County Line Rd
Fair Haven, MI 48023
(586)648-2525 5.1 9-12 1925
- New Baltimore Ashley Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 475 students
52347 Ashley St
New Baltimore, MI 48047
(586)725-2801 5.9 K-5 475
- Marine City Marine City Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 404 students
6373 King Rd
Marine City, MI 48039
(810)676-1201 6.1 6-8 404
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.