Belle River Elementary School
- Belle River Elementary School's student population of 456 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||456 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Belle River Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1903 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||East China School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marine City Marine City High School Grades: 9-12 | 511 students
1085 Ward St
Marine City, MI 48039
(810)676-1900 0.4 9-12 511
- Marine City Marine City Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 404 students
6373 King Rd
Marine City, MI 48039
(810)676-1201 0.6 6-8 404
- Algonac Millside Elementary School Grades: K-1 | 232 students
1904 Mill Street
Algonac, MI 48001
(810)794-8880 5.6 K-1 232
- Fair Haven Palms Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 234 students
6101 Palms Rd
Fair Haven, MI 48023
(810)676-1350 6.2 K-5 234
- East China Pine River Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 344 students
3575 King Rd
East China, MI 48054
(810)676-1050 6.3 K-5 344
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.