Patterson Elementary School
- Patterson Elementary School's student population of 9 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Patterson Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has increased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ID)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||19:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||CHALLIS JOINT DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Challis Challis Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 172 students
1110 Bluff Ave
Challis, ID 83226
(208)879-2255 16.8 7-12 172
- Challis Challis Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 168 students
950 Bluff Avenue
Challis, ID 83226
(208)879-2439 17.0 PK-6 168
- Leadore Leadore School Grades: PK-12 | 67 students
111 S 3rd St
Leadore, ID 83464
(208)768-2441 27.6 PK-12 67
- Tendoy Tendoy Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 18 students
2217 Lemhi Road
Tendoy, ID 83468
(208)756-3524 27.8 K-6 18
- Salmon Salmon Alternative High School Grades: 7-12 | 2 students
124 Bean Lane
Salmon, ID 83467
(208)756-6277 39.1 7-12 2
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.