Pave Southeast Raleigh Charter
- Pave Southeast Raleigh Charter's student population of 227 students has grown by 84% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has grown by 66% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-2|
|Total Students||227 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pave Southeast Raleigh Charter's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||PAVE Southeast Raleigh Charter School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Raleigh Vernon Malone College And Career Academy Grades: 9-13 | 361 students
2200 S Wilmington St
Raleigh, NC 27603
(919)856-8119 0.6 9-13 361
- Raleigh Fuller Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 576 students
806 Calloway Dr
Raleigh, NC 27610
(919)856-7625 1.4 K-5 576
- Raleigh Washington Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 612 students
1000 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, NC 27601
(919)856-7960 1.6 K-5 612
- Raleigh Ligon Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1020 students
706 E Lenoir St
Raleigh, NC 27601
(919)856-7929 2.2 6-8 1020
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.