Fuller Elementary School
- Fuller Elementary School's student population of 575 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||575 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fuller Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 2,538 schools in North Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#853 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wake County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Raleigh Vernon Malone College And Career Academy Grades: 9-13 | 306 students
2200 S Wilmington St
Raleigh, NC 27603
(919)856-8119 1.1 9-13 306
- Raleigh Ligon Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1075 students
706 E Lenoir St
Raleigh, NC 27601
(919)856-7929 1.2 6-8 1075
- Raleigh Southeast Raleigh High School Grades: 9-12 | 1515 students
2600 Rock Quarry Road
Raleigh, NC 27610
(919)856-2800 1.3 9-12 1515
- Raleigh Washington Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 552 students
1000 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, NC 27601
(919)856-7960 1.3 K-5 552
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.