Peaster Elementary School
- Peaster Elementary School's student population of 627 students has grown by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 49 teachers has grown by 36% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||627 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Peaster Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 7,953 schools in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#2761 out of 7953 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Peaster Independent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Peaster Peaster High School Grades: 9-12 | 335 students
3600 Harwell Lk Rd
Peaster, TX 76485
(817)341-5000 0.4 9-12 335
- Peaster Peaster Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 208 students
8512 Fm 920
Peaster, TX 76485
(817)341-5000 1.4 7-8 208
- Poolville Poolville J High School Grades: 6-8 | 94 students
16025 Fm 920
Poolville, TX 76487
(817)594-4539 6.9 6-8 94
- Weatherford Seguin Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 524 students
499 E 8th St
Weatherford, TX 76086
(817)598-2814 7.1 PK-5 524
President Obama’s recent address included infrastructure funding for renovating schools. We’ll look at the plan overall and some of the states that would benefit from the plan.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.