Pendergast Private Alternative School
- Pendergast Private Alternative School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,795 schools in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2012-13 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||19:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pendergast Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Westwind Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 1200 students
9040 W. Campbell Ave. B
Phoenix, AZ 85037
(623)772-2700 0.7 PK-8 1200
- Phoenix Starlight Park School Grades: K-8 | 815 students
7960 W. Osborn Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85033
(623)691-4700 1.4 K-8 815
- Phoenix Acclaim Academy Grades: K-8 | 398 students
7624 W. Indian School Road
Phoenix, AZ 85033
(623)691-0919 1.8 K-8 398
- Tolleson Desert Oasis Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 837 students
8802 W. Mcdowell
Tolleson, AZ 85353
(623)533-3901 1.8 PK-8 837
- Phoenix Raul H. Castro Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 888 students
2730 N. 79th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85035
(623)691-5300 1.8 6-8 888
Nearby Homes for Sale
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.