Top Fulton County Public Preschools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 3 public preschools in Fulton County, PA, serving 1,138 students.
- Fulton County, PA public preschool have an average math proficiency score of 54% (versus the Pennsylvania public pre school average of 29%), and reading proficiency score of 66% (versus the 43% statewide average). Pre schools in Fulton County have an average ranking in the top 30% of Pennsylvania public pre schools.
- Minority enrollment is 6% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Pennsylvania public preschool average of 54% (majority Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is less than the Pennsylvania public preschool average of 15:1.
Top Fulton County Public Preschools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Forbes Road Elementary School 143 Red Bird Drive
Waterfall, PA 16689
Grades: PK-6 | 208 students
- Mcconnellsburg Elementary School 151 E Cherry St
Mc Connellsburg, PA 17233
Grades: PK-5 | 534 students
- Southern Fulton Elementary School 3072 Great Cove Rd
Warfordsburg, PA 17267
Grades: PK-6 | 396 students
We report on new legislation in Mississippi that allows students to pray publicly in their schools across the state. Now, schools must develop policies to allow for prayer – but the new law is loaded with controversy.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.