Top Fulton County Public Middle Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 3 public middle schools in Fulton County, PA, serving 713 students.
- Fulton County, PA public middle school have an average math proficiency score of 46% (versus the Pennsylvania public middle school average of 36%), and reading proficiency score of 65% (versus the 58% statewide average). Middle schools in Fulton County have an average ranking in the top 20% of Pennsylvania public middle schools.
- Minority enrollment is 5% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Black), which is less than the Pennsylvania public middle school average of 41% (majority Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is less than the Pennsylvania public middle school average of 15:1.
Top Fulton County Public Middle Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Forbes Road Junior Senior High School 159 Red Bird Drive
Waterfall, PA 16689
Grades: 7-12 | 160 students
- Mcconnellsburg Middle School 151 East Cherry Street
Mc Connellsburg, PA 17233
Grades: 6-8 | 217 students
- Southern Fulton Junior Senior High School 13083 Buck Valley Rd
Warfordsburg, PA 17267
Grades: 7-12 | 336 students
We report on new legislation in Mississippi that allows students to pray publicly in their schools across the state. Now, schools must develop policies to allow for prayer – but the new law is loaded with controversy.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.