Imhotep Institute CHS School District
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public school in Imhotep Institute CHS School District, serving 571 students.
- Public school in Imhotep Institute CHS School District have an average math proficiency score of 12% (versus the Pennsylvania public school average of 46%), and reading proficiency score of 37% (versus the 63% statewide average). This district's average school ranking is in the bottom 50% of public schools in Pennsylvania.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Pennsylvania public school average of 34% (majority Black and Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 25:1 is more than the Pennsylvania public school average of 15:1.
|School District Name||Imhotep Institute CHS School District|
|School District Website||http://imhotepcharter.org/website/|
|School District Phone Number||(215)438-4140|
|School District Grades Offered||09 - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (PA)|
|# of Schools||1 School||2,983 Schools|
|# of Students||571 Students||1,706,797 Students|
|# of Teachers||23 Teachers||117,667 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||15:1|
- Imhotep Institute CHS School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 678 school districts in Pennsylvania (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-2017 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 85-89% has decreased from 90-94% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (PA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a||2,614 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a||67,005 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||1 Student||194,853 Students|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||570 Students||248,002 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||n/a||1,125,750 Students|
|% White Students||n/a|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||1,445 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a||67,004 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||7,804|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-||120,056|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-||125,788|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-||125,923|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-||129,062|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-||133,149|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-||133,868|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-||132,729|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-||132,160|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-||133,501|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||138||139,320|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||138||133,838|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||155||130,426|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||140||129,173|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,645 in this school district is less than the state average of $13,163. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,003 is less than the state average of $12,903. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (PA)|
|Total Revenue||$7 MM||$19 MM|
|Spending||$7 MM||$19 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,645||$13,163|
|Spending / Student||$10,003||$12,903|
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.