Penryn Elementary School
- Penryn Elementary School's student population of 236 students has grown by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||236 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Penryn Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has increased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1203 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Loomis Union Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Loomis H. Clarke Powers Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 506 students
3296 Humphrey Rd.
Loomis, CA 95650
(916)652-2635 2.1 K-8 506
- Loomis Loomis Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 495 students
3505 Taylor Rd.
Loomis, CA 95650
(916)652-1824 2.2 K-8 495
- Auburn Sierra Vista Grades: K-12 | 16 students
645 Kentucky Greens Way
Auburn, CA 95603
(916)415-4400 2.3 K-12 16
- Newcastle Newcastle Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 143 students
8951 Valley View Dr.
Newcastle, CA 95658
(916)663-3307 2.5 K-8 143
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.