Peoria Ecampus serves 23 students in grades Kindergarten-12.
Peoria Ecampus placed in the top 30% of all schools in Arizona for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 50-59% (which is higher than the Arizona state average of 32%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 40-49% (which is higher than the Arizona state average of 39%) for the 2020-21 school year.
Minority enrollment is 39% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Arizona state average of 64% (majority Hispanic).
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 23 students
- Minority Enrollment: 39%
- Graduation Rate: ≥50%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in AZ
- Math Proficiency: 50-59% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-49% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Peoria Ecampus ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
Peoria Ecampus's student population of 23 students has grown by 1050% over five school years.
(offers virtual instruction)
(offers virtual instruction)
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Peoria Ecampus is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,854 schools in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.
The diversity score of Peoria Ecampus is 0.54, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.65. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2020-2021 School Year Data
State Level (AZ)
Overall Testing Rank
#471 out of 1854 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch (09-10)
Eligible for Reduced Lunch (15-16)
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2020-2021 (latest school year available) National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Peoria Ecampus's ranking?
Peoria Ecampus is ranked #471 out of 1,854 schools, which ranks it among the top 30% of public schools in Arizona.
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
50-59% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 32% AZ state average), while 40-49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 39% AZ state average).
What is the graduation rate of Peoria Ecampus?
The graduation rate of Peoria Ecampus is 50%, which is lower than the Arizona state average of 78%.
How many students attend Peoria Ecampus?
23 students attend Peoria Ecampus.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
61% of Peoria Ecampus students are White, 30% of students are Hispanic, and 9% of students are Two or more races.
What grades does Peoria Ecampus offer ?
Peoria Ecampus offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-12 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Peoria Ecampus part of?
Peoria Ecampus is part of Peoria Unified School District (4237).
Review Peoria Ecampus. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
A Story of Overcoming Common Reading Difficulties
Follow the story of Sarah, a fictional character who overcame common reading difficulties with the help of the three cueing system. This blog post explores the advantages and disadvantages of the three cueing system and provides strategies for implementing it effectively.
Voucher Program Update: Florida
Many states now offer voucher programs. We look at the voucher program available in Florida.
Standardized tests have a long history in American K-12 education. We examine what standardized tests evaluate and more.