Pershing Elementary School
Pershing Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Nebraska for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Pershing Elementary School's student population of 460 students has grown by 21% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has grown by 24% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||460 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pershing Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#603 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lincoln Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lincoln Mickle Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 724 students
2500 N 67th St
Lincoln, NE 68507
(402)436-1216 0.6 6-8 724
- Lincoln Morton School
2311 N 60th St
Lincoln, NE 68509
(402)471-1645 0.8 n/a n/a
- Lincoln Goodrich Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 841 students
4600 Lewis Avenue
Lincoln, NE 68521
(402)436-1213 0.9 6-8 841
- Lincoln Dawes Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 494 students
5130 Colfax Street
Lincoln, NE 68504
(402)436-1211 1.0 6-8 494
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.