- The teacher population of 2 teachers has declined by 33% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Morton School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lincoln Brownell Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 309 students
6000 Aylesworth Ave
Lincoln, NE 68505
(402)436-1127 0.4 PK-5 309
- Lincoln Mickle Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 724 students
2500 N 67th St
Lincoln, NE 68507
(402)436-1216 0.6 6-8 724
- Lincoln Pershing Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 460 students
6402 Judson St
Lincoln, NE 68507
(402)436-1160 0.8 PK-5 460
- Lincoln Huntington Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 463 students
2900 N 46th St
Lincoln, NE 68504
(402)436-1144 1.0 PK-5 463
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.