- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 411 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 45%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in NE
- Math Proficiency: 32% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 38% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NE Dept. of Education
Dawes Middle School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Nebraska for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Dawes Middle School's ranking?
What schools are Dawes Middle School often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Dawes Middle School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Dawes Middle School?
What grades does Dawes Middle School offer ?
What school district is Dawes Middle School part of?
Review Dawes Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities