Peterson Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 361 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 34%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in KS
- Math Proficiency: 31% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 37% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), KS Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Peterson Elementary School often compared to?
Peterson Elementary Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Mccollom Elementary School by visitors of our site.
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
31% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 33% KS state average), while 37% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 37% KS state average).
How many students attend Peterson Elementary School?
361 students attend Peterson Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
66% of Peterson Elementary School students are White, 19% of students are Hispanic, 8% of students are Black, 6% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Peterson Elementary School?
Peterson Elementary School has a student ration of 13:1, which is equal to the Kansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Peterson Elementary School offer ?
Peterson Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
What school district is Peterson Elementary School part of?
Peterson Elementary School is part of Wichita School District.
Review Peterson Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities