Pierre Part Primary School
Pierre Part Primary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Louisiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Pierre Part Primary School's student population of 344 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has declined by 23% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||344 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pierre Part Primary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 1,277 schools in Louisiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#71 out of 1277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Assumption Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pierre Part Pierre Part Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 240 students
3321 Hwy 70
Pierre Part, LA 70339
(985) 252-6359 0.0 5-8 240
- Napoleonville Napoleonville Primary School Grades: PK-4 | 415 students
185 Hwy 1008
Napoleonville, LA 70390
(985) 369-6396 11.0 PK-4 415
- Napoleonville Napoleonville Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 330 students
4847 Hwy 1
Napoleonville, LA 70390
(985) 369-6587 11.2 5-8 330
- Belle Rose Belle Rose Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 150 students
7177 Hwy 1
Belle Rose, LA 70341
(225) 473-8917 11.5 5-8 150
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?