Napoleonville Middle School
- Napoleonville Middle School's student population of 305 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Total Students||305 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Napoleonville Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#496 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Assumption Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Napoleonville Napoleonville Primary School Grades: PK-4 | 451 students
185 Hwy 1008
Napoleonville, LA 70390
(985)369-6396 0.3 PK-4 451
- Belle Rose Belle Rose Middle School Grades: 4-8 | 150 students
7177 Hwy 1
Belle Rose, LA 70341
(225)473-8917 7.3 4-8 150
- Labadieville Labadieville Primary School Grades: PK-4 | 321 students
3045 Hwy 1
Labadieville, LA 70372
(985)526-8220 7.3 PK-4 321
- Belle Rose Belle Rose Primary School Grades: PK-4 | 260 students
7100 Hwy 308
Belle Rose, LA 70341
(225)473-7706 7.4 PK-4 260
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.