Labadieville Primary School
Labadieville Primary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Louisiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Labadieville Primary School's student population of 321 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has declined by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||321 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Labadieville Primary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#317 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Assumption Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Labadieville Labadieville Middle School Grades: 4-8 | 305 students
2747 Hwy 1
Labadieville, LA 70372
(985)526-4227 1.0 4-8 305
- Napoleonville Napoleonville Middle School Grades: 4-8 | 305 students
4847 Hwy 1
Napoleonville, LA 70390
(985)369-6587 7.3 4-8 305
- Napoleonville Napoleonville Primary School Grades: PK-4 | 451 students
185 Hwy 1008
Napoleonville, LA 70390
(985)369-6396 7.3 PK-4 451
- Thibodaux Lafourche Parish Juvenile Justice Facility Grades: K-12
2525 Veterans Blvd.
Thibodaux, LA 70301
(985)448-1436 9.0 K-12 n/a
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.