Labadieville Middle School
- Labadieville Middle School's student population of 294 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||294 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Labadieville Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,277 schools in Louisiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#997 out of 1277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Assumption Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Labadieville Labadieville Primary School Grades: PK-4 | 284 students
3045 Hwy 1
Labadieville, LA 70372
(985) 526-8220 1.0 PK-4 284
- Thibodaux Lafourche Parish Juvenile Justice Facility Grades: K-12
2525 Veterans Blvd.
Thibodaux, LA 70301
(985) 448-1436 8.1 K-12 n/a
- Thibodaux Thibodaux High School Grades: 8-12 | 1,435 student
1355 Tiger Drive
Thibodaux, LA 70301
(985) 447-4071 8.1 8-12 1,435
- Napoleonville Napoleonville Primary School Grades: PK-4 | 415 students
185 Hwy 1008
Napoleonville, LA 70390
(985) 369-6396 8.2 PK-4 415
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?