Labadieville Middle School
- Labadieville Middle School's student population of 305 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Total Students||305 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Labadieville Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#865 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Assumption Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Labadieville Labadieville Primary School Grades: PK-4 | 321 students
3045 Hwy 1
Labadieville, LA 70372
(985)526-8220 1.0 PK-4 321
- Thibodaux Lafourche Parish Juvenile Justice Facility Grades: K-12
2525 Veterans Blvd.
Thibodaux, LA 70301
(985)448-1436 8.1 K-12 n/a
- Thibodaux Thibodaux High School Grades: 8-12 | 1407 students
1355 Tiger Drive
Thibodaux, LA 70301
(985)447-4071 8.1 8-12 1407
- Napoleonville Napoleonville Primary School Grades: PK-4 | 451 students
185 Hwy 1008
Napoleonville, LA 70390
(985)369-6396 8.2 PK-4 451
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.