Pine Grove Elementary School
- Pine Grove Elementary School's student population of 765 students has grown by 21% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 55 teachers has grown by 19% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||765 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||55 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pine Grove Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1288 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hernando School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brooksville Central High School-adult Education Grades: AE
14075 Ken Austin Pkwy
Brooksville, FL 34613
(352)797-7026 0.6 AE n/a
- Brooksville Weeki Wachee High School Grades: 9-12 | 1383 students
12150 Vespa Way
Brooksville, FL 34614
(352)797-7029 4.7 9-12 1383
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.