Pinecrest Elementary School
- Pinecrest Elementary School's student population of 568 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 50 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||568 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pinecrest Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2514 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hillsborough School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lithia Fishhawk Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 922 students
16815 Dorman Rd
Lithia, FL 33547
(813)651-2150 4.4 PK-5 922
- Valrico Lithia Springs Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 630 students
4332 Lynx Paw Trl
Valrico, FL 33596
(813)744-8016 4.9 PK-5 630
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.