Pioneer Technical Center
- School Type: Alternative school / Charter School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 315 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 83%
- Graduation Rate: 45-49% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤10% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 11-19% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≤10% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 34% CA state average), while 11-19% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Pioneer Technical Center?
The graduation rate of Pioneer Technical Center is 45-49%, which is lower than the California state average of 85%.
How many students attend Pioneer Technical Center?
315 students attend Pioneer Technical Center.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
67% of Pioneer Technical Center students are Hispanic, 17% of students are White, 13% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Pioneer Technical Center?
Pioneer Technical Center has a student ration of 19:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Pioneer Technical Center offer ?
Pioneer Technical Center offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-12
What school district is Pioneer Technical Center part of?
Pioneer Technical Center is part of Madera County Superintendent Of Schools School District.
Review Pioneer Technical Center. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities