Pisgah High School
- The student population of 648 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has declined by 7% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-12|
|Total Students||648 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.35 is less than the state average of 0.58. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Jackson County School District's student population of 5,575 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $9,901 in this district is less than the state average of $10,181. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,332 is higher than the state average of $10,301. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Jackson County School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||5,575||2,879|
|District Total Revenue||$57 MM||$30 MM|
|District Spending||$59 MM||$30 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$9,901||$10,181|
|District Spending / Student||$10,332||$10,301|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PisgahRosalie Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 208 students
162 County Road 355
Pisgah, AL 35765
- HenagarHenagar Junior High SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 323 students
P O Box 69
Henagar, AL 35978
- HollywoodHollywood Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 147 students
6369 County Road 33
Hollywood, AL 35752
- DuttonDutton Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 230 students
180 Main St
Dutton, AL 35744
- HollywoodEpruett Center Of TechnicalGrades: 10-12
29490 Us Highway 72
Hollywood, AL 35752
November 09, 2017
The Common Core State Standards Initiative, more commonly referred to simply as “Common Core”, was introduced to help American students graduate from high school better prepared for career and college. But what exactly are these "common core" standards, and are they working?
November 07, 2017
In Indiana, a voucher program is up and running and changing the face of public education in the state.
October 25, 2017
Empower yourself and your children by learning what parents can do to protect their children from bullies and bullying behavior as they enter this new school year.