Pleasant Valley Elementary School
- Pleasant Valley Elementary School's student population of 221 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pleasant Valley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall School Rank||#688 out of 1,367 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Washingtion County Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brunswick Brunswick Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 652 students
400 Central Ave
Brunswick, MD 21716
(240)236-2900 3.4 PK-5 652
- Harpers Ferry Harpers Ferry Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 529 students
1710 West Washington Street
Harpers Ferry, WV 25425
(304)535-6357 4.9 6-8 529
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.