Plymouth Elementary School
- The student population of 447 students has grown by 9% over five years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-8|
|Total Students||447 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.24 is more than the state average of 0.15. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Plymouth School District's student population of 447 students has grown by 18% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $21,960 in this district is less than the state average of $26,203. The district revenue/student has grown by 28% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $20,347 is less than the state average of $25,182. The district spending/student has grown by 22% over four years.
|School District Name||Plymouth School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||447||434|
|District Total Revenue||$8 MM||$11 MM|
|District Spending||$8 MM||$11 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$21,960||$26,203|
|District Spending / Student||$20,347||$25,182|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PlymouthPlymouth Regional High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 678 students
86 Old Ward Brg. Rd.
Plymouth, NH 03264
HoldernessHolderness Central SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 157 students
3 School Rd.
Holderness, NH 03245
AshlandAshland Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 163 students
16 Education Dr.
Ashland, NH 03217
RumneyRussell Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 100 students
195 School St.
Rumney, NH 03266
CamptonCampton Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 321 students
1110 Nh Rte. 175
Campton, NH 03223
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.