- The student population of 447 students has grown by 9% over five years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-8|
|Total Students||447 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.24 is more than the state average of 0.15. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Plymouth School District's student population of 447 students has grown by 18% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $22,093 in this district is less than the state average of $25,952. The district revenue/student has grown by 20% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $20,624 is less than the state average of $25,274. The district spending/student has grown by 12% over four years.
|School District Name||Plymouth School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||447||434|
|District Total Revenue||$8 MM||$11 MM|
|District Spending||$8 MM||$11 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$22,093||$25,952|
|District Spending / Student||$20,624||$25,274|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PlymouthPlymouth Regional High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 678 students
86 Old Ward Brg. Rd.
Plymouth, NH 03264
HoldernessHolderness Central SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 157 students
3 School Rd.
Holderness, NH 03245
AshlandAshland Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 163 students
16 Education Dr.
Ashland, NH 03217
RumneyRussell Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 100 students
195 School St.
Rumney, NH 03266
CamptonCampton Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 321 students
1110 Nh Rte. 175
Campton, NH 03223
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!