Campton Elementary School
- Campton Elementary School's student population of 307 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||307 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Campton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#270 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Campton School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Thornton Thornton Central School Grades: K-8 | 200 students
1886 Nh Rte. 175
Thornton, NH 03285
(603)726-8904 3.4 K-8 200
- Plymouth Plymouth Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 427 students
43 Old Ward Brg. Rd.
Plymouth, NH 03264
(603)536-1152 6.9 PK-8 427
- Plymouth Plymouth Regional High School Grades: 9-12 | 675 students
86 Old Ward Brg. Rd.
Plymouth, NH 03264
(603)536-1444 6.9 9-12 675
- Holderness Holderness Central School Grades: K-8 | 154 students
3 School Rd.
Holderness, NH 03245
(603)536-2538 7.3 K-8 154
- Waterville Valley Waterville Valley Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 22 students
1 Noon Peak Rd.
Waterville Valley, NH 03215
(603)236-4700 9.3 K-8 22
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.