Waterville Valley Elementary School
- Waterville Valley Elementary School's student population of 22 students has declined by 40% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Waterville Valley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 4:1 has decreased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#22 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Waterville Valley School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Thornton Thornton Central School Grades: K-8 | 200 students
1886 Nh Rte. 175
Thornton, NH 03285
(603)726-8904 8.8 K-8 200
- Campton Campton Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 307 students
1110 Nh Rte. 175
Campton, NH 03223
(603)726-3931 9.3 PK-8 307
- Center Sandwich Sandwich Central School Grades: K-6 | 72 students
28 Squam Lake Rd.
Center Sandwich, NH 03227
(603)284-7712 10.2 K-6 72
- Lincoln Lin-wood Public School Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 139 students
54 Linwood Dr.
Lincoln, NH 03251
(603)745-2214 10.8 K-5 139
- Tamworth Kenneth A. Brett School Grades: K-8 | 204 students
881 Tamworth Rd.
Tamworth, NH 03886
(603)323-7271 14.0 K-8 204
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.