Lin-wood Public School (high)
- Lin-wood Public School (high)'s student population of 103 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2013)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lin-wood Public School (high) is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 457 schools in New Hampshire (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has decreased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lincoln-woodstock School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lincoln Lin-wood Public School (middle) Grades: 6-8 | 75 students
72 Linwood Dr.
Lincoln, NH 03251
(603)745-2214 0.0 6-8 75
- Lincoln Lin-wood Public School Elementary Grades: K-5 | 141 students
54 Linwood Dr.
Lincoln, NH 03251
(603)745-2214 0.1 K-5 141
- Thornton Thornton Central School Grades: K-8 | 182 students
1886 Nh Rte. 175
Thornton, NH 03285
(603)726-8904 10.1 K-8 182
- Waterville Valley Waterville Valley Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 33 students
1 Noon Peak Rd.
Waterville Valley, NH 03215
(603)236-4700 10.7 K-8 33
- Campton Campton Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 308 students
1110 Nh Rte. 175
Campton, NH 03223
(603)726-3931 13.3 PK-8 308
This is the best school in New Hampshire. I would recommend this school to every child.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - www.h
The results are in from Education Week’s annual public school rankings – and Maryland schools take the top spot for the fourth year in a row.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.