Polo Middle School
- Grades: 5-8
- Enrollment: 88 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 9:1
- Minority Enrollment: 2%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 45-49% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
45-49% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 50-54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Polo Middle School?
88 students attend Polo Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
98% of Polo Middle School students are White, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Polo Middle School?
Polo Middle School has a student ration of 9:1, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Polo Middle School offer ?
Polo Middle School offers enrollment in grades 5-8
Review Polo Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities