Potomac View Elementary School
Potomac View Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Potomac View Elementary School's student population of 878 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 64 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||878 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||64 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Potomac View Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1593 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||PRINCE WILLIAM CO PBLC SCHS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woodbridge Featherstone Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 611 students
14805 Blackburn Rd
Woodbridge, VA 22191
(703)491-1156 0.7 PK-5 611
- Woodbridge Marumsco Hills Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 826 students
14100 Page St
Woodbridge, VA 22191
(703)494-3252 1.5 PK-5 826
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.