- The student population of 209 students has declined by 10% over five years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 9:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.10 is equal to the state average of 0.10. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Poultney School District's student population of 443 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 76% has decreased from 78% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $16,283 in this district is less than the state average of $20,043. The district revenue/student has declined by 9% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $17,295 is less than the state average of $20,597. The district spending/student has declined by 9% over four years.
|School District Name||Poultney School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||443||186|
|District Total Revenue||$7 MM||$4 MM|
|District Spending||$8 MM||$4 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$16,283||$20,043|
|District Spending / Student||$17,295||$20,597|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PoultneyPoultney Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 234 students
96 School Circle
Poultney, VT 05764
Fair HavenFair Haven Grade SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 342 students
103 North Main Street
Fair Haven, VT 05743
Middletown SpringsMiddletown Springs Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 75 students
P.o. Box 1267
Middletown Springs, VT 05757
Fair HavenFair Haven Uhsd #16 High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 436 students
33 Mechanic Street
Fair Haven, VT 05743
Middle GranvilleMary J Tanner Primary SchoolGrades: PK-3 | 308 students
Po Box 200
Middle Granville, NY 12849
It is extremely difficult to get information concerning my son's grades etc. total lack of communication from the school as a whole about class events and dates including when senior pictures are due, graduation date, and my son's specific curriculum. He needs an IEP, but don't have one. The school website never is available when I try to access it and when it does come up, it tells me the password/ user name is not correct when I attempt to check his grades online. When I ask for the correct access information I am given the same information even though it is wrong. Of course if I call the person I need to speak to is not available so I have to leave a voicemail and they don't call back.
- Posted by Parent - donna