Prairie Valley Elementary School
- Prairie Valley Elementary School's student population of 70 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2004)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Prairie Valley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#3830 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Prairie Valley Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nocona Nocona High School Grades: 9-12 | 239 students
Nocona, TX 76255
(940)825-3264 7.3 9-12 239
- Nocona Nocona Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 392 students
300 Montague Hwy
Nocona, TX 76255
(940)825-3151 8.3 PK-5 392
- Terral Terral Public School Grades: PK-8 | 74 students
340 Apache Ave
Terral, OK 73569
(580)437-2244 12.3 PK-8 74
- Ryan Ryan Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 133 students
1201 E Washington
Ryan, OK 73565
(580)757-2296 15.5 PK-8 133
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.