Progress Village Middle Magnet School
- Progress Village Middle Magnet School's student population of 913 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 59 teachers has grown by 18% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||913 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||59 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Progress Village Middle Magnet School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,650 schools in Florida (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#1200 out of 3650 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hillsborough School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Literacy/leadership/technology Academy Grades: K-8 | 611 students
6771 Madison Ave
Tampa, FL 33619
(813)234-0940 0.9 K-8 611
- Riverview Spoto High School Grades: 9-12 | 1681 students
8538 Eagle Palm Dr
Riverview, FL 33578
(813)672-5405 1.0 9-12 1681
- Riverview Frost Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 612 students
3950 S Falkenburg Rd
Riverview, FL 33578
(813)740-4900 1.3 PK-5 612
This school is a very nice school and although im in 6th grade there has been a lot of drama lately but overall, this school is nice and I like it a lot and im looking forward to having a grade time and PV and im so glad I got accepted to this school and im able to see my friends from elementary which makes it even more fun all the teacher are nice (unless you're being bad) and lots of the students are sweet and nice it really recommend this school :)
- Posted by Student/Alumni - stur
Nearby Homes for Sale
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
A new bill in the Arizona State Senate could criminalize teachers who use inappropriate language in the classroom. We’ll take a look at both sides of the debate.