Ramona High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,528 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 26:1
- Minority Enrollment: 48%
- Graduation Rate: 96% (Top 10% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30%
- Math Proficiency: 44% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 67% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Ramona High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Ramona High School's ranking?
Ramona High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%) and Highest graduation rate (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 67% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Ramona High School?
The graduation rate of Ramona High School is 96%, which is higher than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Ramona High School?
1,528 students attend Ramona High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
52% of Ramona High School students are White, 40% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Ramona High School?
Ramona High School has a student ration of 26:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Ramona High School offer ?
Ramona High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Ramona High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities