Randleman High School
Randleman High School places among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Randleman High School's student population of 882 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 56 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||882 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||56 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Randleman High School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1828 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Randolph County System School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Randleman Randleman Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 867 students
800 High Point St
Randleman, NC 27317
(336)498-2606 0.4 5-8 867
- Sophia New Market Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 481 students
6096 Us Hwy 311
Sophia, NC 27350
(336)495-3340 2.4 K-5 481
- Asheboro Balfour Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 671 students
2097 N Asheboro School Rd
Asheboro, NC 27203
(336)672-0322 5.6 PK-5 671
I applaud the principal Dennis Hamilton of Randleman High School for an outstanding job of motivating my grandson Aaron over the past 2 years with discipline and caring love and interest he takes for this high school students to succeed their worth along with the special needed children in OCS along with the teacher Megan Bailey. I would recommend Randleman High School.
- Posted by Parent - rdoor
My children have been in Randleman School district for nearly 12 years. My son will graduate with the class of 2016. I have really enjoyed the interaction I have had with this school and it's staff. My son has been challenged and encouraged throughout his high school career. This year Randleman High began making certain college courses available as electives, giving kids the opportunity to take courses that will help further their futures in college. We have an awesome principal in Mr. Hamilton. He is strict but only because he wants the students of Randleman High School to reach their full potential.
- Posted by Parent - jenni
I would not recommend this school. I have yet to meet a teacher who acts like they have the slightest interest in the students and thier academic achievments.
- Posted by Parent - sghus
This school's staff is rude and not at all supportive of their students.
- Posted by Parent - askme