- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 406 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 24:1
- Minority Enrollment: 98%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
10-14% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 10-14% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Reach Academy?
406 students attend Reach Academy.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
53% of Reach Academy students are Hispanic, 32% of students are Black, 5% of students are Asian, 4% of students are Hawaiian, 4% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are White.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Reach Academy?
Reach Academy has a student ration of 24:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Reach Academy offer ?
Reach Academy offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
View the Reach Academy yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Reach Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities