Redding Collegiate Academy
- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 269 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 34%
- Graduation Rate: ≥50% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 11-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-59% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
11-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 34% CA state average), while 50-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Redding Collegiate Academy?
The graduation rate of Redding Collegiate Academy is 50%, which is lower than the California state average of 85%.
How many students attend Redding Collegiate Academy?
269 students attend Redding Collegiate Academy.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
66% of Redding Collegiate Academy students are White, 16% of students are Hispanic, 12% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are American Indian, 2% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Redding Collegiate Academy?
Redding Collegiate Academy has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Redding Collegiate Academy offer ?
Redding Collegiate Academy offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-12
What school district is Redding Collegiate Academy part of?
Redding Collegiate Academy is part of Enterprise Elementary School District.
Review Redding Collegiate Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities