Redding Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 256 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 26:1
- Minority Enrollment: 74%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 40-44% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 50-54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Redding Elementary School?
256 students attend Redding Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
27% of Redding Elementary School students are Asian, 26% of students are White, 20% of students are Hispanic, 18% of students are Two or more races, 8% of students are Black, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Redding Elementary School?
Redding Elementary School has a student ration of 26:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Redding Elementary School offer ?
Redding Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Redding Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities