Revere (paul) Elementary School
- The student population of 428 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has declined by 12% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-8|
|Total Students||428 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.57 is less than the state average of 0.64. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- San Francisco Unified School District's student population of 57,361 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $13,849 is higher than the state average of $12,988. The district revenue/student has grown by 5% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $13,970 is higher than the state average of $12,986. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||San Francisco Unified School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||57,361||1,597|
|District Total Revenue||$798 MM||$21 MM|
|District Spending||$805 MM||$21 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$13,849||$12,988|
|District Spending / Student||$13,970||$12,986|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school is Marshall (thurgood) High School (0.6 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is King Junior (martin Luther) Academic Middle School (0.8 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Serra (junipero) Elementary School (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San FranciscoSerra (junipero) Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 291 students
625 Holly Park Cir.
San Francisco, CA 94110
- San FranciscoMarshall (thurgood) High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 450 students
45 Conkling St.
San Francisco, CA 94124
- San FranciscoFairmount Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 392 students
65 Chenery St.
San Francisco, CA 94131
- San FranciscoHillcrest Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 435 students
810 Silver Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94134
- San Francisco Taylor (edward R.) Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 656 students
423 Burrows St.
San Francisco, CA 94134
September 19, 2017
Though many students move straight into college after high school, there is some benefit to taking a "gap year". Keep reading to learn what a gap year is and how it might benefit you.
September 12, 2017
Homework has become deeply ingrained in the U.S. educational system, but how much homework is too much and how can you create a healthy environment for your child to do schoolwork at home?
September 08, 2017
Learn about single-sex education in public schools.