Rice Elementary School
Rice Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Rice Elementary School's student population of 1,031 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 63 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||1,031 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||63 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rice Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1768 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||19:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||San Carlos Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Carlos San Carlos Secondary Grades: 7-12 | 557 students
San Carlos Avenue
San Carlos, AZ 85550
(928)475-2431 0.7 7-12 557
- San Carlos Cvit - San Carlos High School Grades: 9-12
Milepost 270 Highway 70
San Carlos, AZ 85550
(520)689-5031 3.5 9-12 n/a
- Globe Aoc_gila County Juvenile Detention Center Grades: 7-12
1425 South Street
Globe, AZ 85501
(928)425-6051 18.5 7-12 n/a
- Globe Jail-gila County Sheriffs Office Grades: Inquire with school
1100 South Street
Globe, AZ 85502
(928)425-7853 18.5 Inquire with school n/a
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.