Richards Elementary School
Richards Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Wisconsin for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Richards Elementary School's student population of 667 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||667 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Richards Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#86 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Whitefish Bay School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Whitefish Bay Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 713 students
1144 E Henry Clay St
Milwaukee, WI 53217
(414)963-6800 0.9 6-8 713
- Milwaukee Parkway Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 513 students
5910 N Milwaukee River Pkwy
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)351-7190 1.1 PK-3 513
- Milwaukee Whitefish Bay High School Grades: 9-12 | 924 students
1200 E Fairmount Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53217
(414)963-3928 1.2 9-12 924
- Milwaukee Cumberland Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 731 students
4780 N Marlborough Dr
Milwaukee, WI 53211
(414)963-3943 1.4 PK-5 731
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.