- Riverton School's student population of 279 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||279 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Riverton School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#312 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Riverton School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Palmyra Palmyra High School Grades: 7-12 | 396 students
5th & Weart Boulevard
Palmyra, NJ 08065
(856)786-9400 1.0 7-12 396
- Palmyra Charles Street School Grades: PK-6 | 488 students
100 W Charles Street
Palmyra, NJ 08065
(856)829-3601 1.1 PK-6 488
- Riverton Eleanor Rush Intermediate School Grades: 3-5 | 543 students
1200 Wynwood Drive
Riverton, NJ 08077
(856)829-7778 1.2 3-5 543
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.