Riverview Elementary School
- Riverview Elementary School's student population of 300 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||300 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Riverview Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has decreased from 27:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#5214 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Corona-Norco Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Norco Sierra Vista Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 455 students
3560 Corona Ave.
Norco, CA 92860
(951)736-3311 1.2 K-6 455
- Mira Loma Louis Vandermolen Fundamental Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 975 students
6744 Carnelian St.
Mira Loma, CA 91752
(951)739-7120 1.3 K-6 975
- Riverside Loma Vista Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1033 students
11050 Arlington Ave.
Riverside, CA 92505
(951)358-1685 1.9 6-8 1033
- Corona Eleanor Roosevelt High School Grades: 9-12 | 4187 students
7447 Scholar Way
Corona, CA 92880
(951)738-2100 2.0 9-12 4187
- Norco Norco Intermediate Grades: 7-8 | 746 students
2711 Temescal Ave.
Norco, CA 92860
(951)736-3206 2.0 7-8 746
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.