Robert Renick Education Center
Robert Renick Education Center places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- Robert Renick Education Center's student population of 83 students has declined by 31% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 25% over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Robert Renick Education Center's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#3540 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||DADE School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hollywood Fairway Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 702 students
7850 Fairway Blvd
Hollywood, FL 33023
(754)323-5650 0.8 PK-5 702
- Miami Gardens North County K-8 Center Grades: PK-8 | 427 students
3250 Nw 207th St
Miami Gardens, FL 33056
(305)624-9648 1.0 PK-8 427
- Miami Norwood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 498 students
19810 Nw 14th Ct
Miami, FL 33169
(305)653-0068 1.1 PK-5 498
- Hollywood Dolphin Park High School Grades: 9-12 | 276 students
3206 S University Dr
Hollywood, FL 33025
(954)433-1573 1.2 9-12 276
- Fort Lauderdale Melrose High School Grades: 9-12 | 242 students
2744 Davie Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
(954)681-4096 1.2 9-12 242
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.