Roebuck Elementary School
- School Type: Magnet School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 800 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 51%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in SC
- Math Proficiency: 40% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 37% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SC Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SC state average), while 37% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% SC state average).
How many students attend Roebuck Elementary School?
800 students attend Roebuck Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
49% of Roebuck Elementary School students are White, 28% of students are Black, 12% of students are Hispanic, 9% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Roebuck Elementary School?
Roebuck Elementary School has a student ration of 14:1, which is equal to the South Carolina state average of 14:1.
What grades does Roebuck Elementary School offer ?
Roebuck Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Roebuck Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities