E. P. Todd School
- School Type: Magnet School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 742 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 81%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in SC
- Math Proficiency: 23% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 33% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SC Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
23% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SC state average), while 33% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% SC state average).
How many students attend E. P. Todd School?
742 students attend E. P. Todd School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
58% of E. P. Todd School students are Black, 19% of students are White, 9% of students are Hispanic, 7% of students are Two or more races, 6% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of E. P. Todd School?
E. P. Todd School has a student ration of 13:1, which is lower than the South Carolina state average of 14:1.
What grades does E. P. Todd School offer ?
E. P. Todd School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-8 (offers virtual instruction).
Review E. P. Todd School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities